Our success as a company depends on the strength and quality of our team. We hire the finest concierge in the business and then give them even more training to enable them to become magicians in the art of hospitality and lifestyle management.
The term ‘concierge’ has become synonymous with service excellence, and that’s exactly what our employees are renowned for. We create memorable experiences for our clients, through a willingness, commitment and dedication to find a way to make it happen, no matter what “it” is.
Being a concierge is not your typical 9-5 job. It is an interesting, challenging career that provides a variety of different experiences every day - one day is never like another! You get to meet many different people and help them with many different requests; the life of a concierge is never boring!
From the lavish to the practical, our services enrich the lives of the clients we serve. With years of industry knowledge, an extensive network of contacts, and relationships with some of the most exclusive establishments in Southern California, we make service excellence a tangible experience.
The top qualities needed for someone who wants to join Executive Concierge:
• A willingness and passion for service.
• Strong background and experience in customer service.
• Ability to learn clients, to anticipate their needs and provide exceptional, personalized service.
• Top knowledge of the venues in and around San Diego County.
• Ability to network with other people.
• A good memory for names, people and facts.
• Ability to multi-task and display grace under pressure.
• Personal integrity and ethics.
• Creative problem solving skills.
• Good interpersonal communication skills.
• Exceptionally gracious mannerisms, impeccable grooming and a professional appearance.
• Additional languages are an asset, plus excellent command of English.
If you are a dedicated, reliable, resourceful professional who enjoys a fast-paced environment and is committed to delivering a delightful customer experience, then we would like to hear from you! Please complete our employment application via the link below: